Wednesday, November 1, 2017

torn


 Torn
Under the rain
I felt my feeling in pain
Under the rain
Tears paralyzed this vein

Like what others doing
 I felt the art of loving
this strangers little thing
that never stops me from falling

he is always an surprising
cares even in a small thing
funny and never been boring
he is such an admiring

it was 13th day of September
when he confess with me with bundles of flower
so I accept the love he have
the happiest moment I had

but that guy tought me how it was to cry
often tell me his story of lies
the bond we have gradually dies
the heat of love might cold and dry

ohjie!  You’ve create this scars in the heart  mine
I cried  in the day where rain falls
To wash this face that
Wishing all the pain will wash away
torn! this is now I fell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Im just who I  am