Wednesday, November 1, 2017

fridays

fridays





May the ground break and swallow me down
when the day called Friday

I dont have to hate Fridays
for it is the day of my tragedies
for it is my torturing hours
and a day of where agonizing heart starts

I don’t have to hate you
For often hearing the strories of pain
The lies that paralize my vein
And make my name be stained

 Im wounded coz ur my knife
Hates me for the rest of  your life
Making me suffer all the time
Treating the sound of my cries as rhymes

Oh dear you are
No doubt, no love to trash my faith
Loves to see if im on grief
Being way with you
Sounds and feels to be safe

Laugh and happiness sudenly frost
Tears! Replaced by what is lost

May the ground breaks and swallow me down
When the day called Friday comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Im just who I  am