Wednesday, November 1, 2017

the one that get away

The one that get away
Rejection how much can you take? Goodbyes , how can you resist ? how can this traumatic experience agonize you day and night that you have to endure?



In a day where I felt exploding due to my over thinking of my requirements that torturedbrain. I felt overload so I decided to eat in the fast food chain . I found myself in heaven “ the food calling” while eating my dish called lasagna  “ohh  look whose here” I cant possibly forget this crap I saw this devastating  gawds I have to get out of here asap! Telling myself  seeing the guy in the right corner, I know  him yes ! his the one who creates scars on me  but anyways my distress is understandable  and I honestly experience  the stages of grief before I made  a perfect smile without pain ! I considered this as  “grief nako  lines “ like saying this cant be over! Maybe hell change his mind in two or three days  until days passed   I  denied and denied  telling myself “  no! who he think he is in doing such thing to me ?  Excuse me !    and be alone in my bed  quite thinking about myself “Im not that pretty not that smart  no one likes me” but at the end I realized that if  I stuck myself thinking about it then Im killing myself softly !  all I have to bear in mind is time drives and it  will make me  back like before .
Vince , the guy I’m referring before  the one that gives me a strange  feeling of belongness  . we  talk  for a long time if im on grief hes there to comfort me! He cheers and often give me  hes sense of care over a period of time our emotional bond grew ! throughout the day vince text and calls me with expression of endearment !
 But suddenly he just  appear on my front one day so strange and so cold           and  says  “ just take care always goodbye”  I felt confuse  then he just smirked at me! I thought he is just going to somewhere or anywhere away  from my sight. But its not he is not just  getting away from me , instead he is leaving !  that night I have died waiting for his text call or  chat  by that time there’s already an idea  comes on my mind that I shouldn’t fool ! and not giving  time to those who don’t even have the effort to give time on me! 
  As the days passed by , I find my strength to ask him if  what bothering him for not giving his time and  have a distance on me.  “ do I smell bad  this following days? Hello?” then he reply so cold and emotionless” I’m very sorry for treating you this!  Im sorry but I love someone and  im almost courting here!   I knew I’ve hurt you  and one of those guy you’ve hated!  I knew you can  find there someone better! As he continued. I was devastated  I felt numb with shock I become mentally and physically exhausted . I cant take it  anymore my body absorb all the pain around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Im just who I  am