Wednesday, November 1, 2017








“ Just keep moving forward  ms. Valzado”
whatever  I do and Whatever  it goes
The quote I often bear in mind

im just a little eighteen years old girl.Im just living in a simple life but my dreams is not as simple as what people think! my dreams is as high as mountains as vast as universe that anyone would probably answered you with a caps lock "IMPOSSIBLE" dreaming is free anyway its priceless.



I enrolled at capiz state university admittedly I failed of talking psychology nor mass communication but i know in heart and mind "teaching is a choice of nobility"  
 i often admire people who have gift in speaking. music and writing such poems , songs and stories are my expression of soul. and yes! I am a proud Iglesia ni cristo the one that helps me to be courageous . eating salad heals my anger ,sleeping cures my emotional pain, talking to my bestfriend gives me reason to laugh.

For now Im living with a dream that one day I will woke up and look upon the views of high buildings, flying birds above the sky and the perfect sunrise that shows new hope, on my window! and face my mirror wearing my favorite uniform in the world that I have strive to  wear!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 Im just who I  am